Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mount Hood, Oregon Trip
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzboardlife View Post
Wow! It look brilliant.

I have the same set up what length is your agent?
It's a 154, todays it's going be the first day I ride it. Ill write later on to see how I like it. My old board was extremely stiff, so soft boards are a new world for me (with the exception on the rentals, that are usually pretty stiff)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzboardlife View Post
That bridge looks like something out of Rivendale, Lord of the rings.
Yeah the bridge is unbelievable the force of the water impacting on the rocks is an amazing experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I love living in Portland - Glad you had fun on your trip.
Oh the trip is just beginning, but yes it was a fun day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf
Awesome shots from the plane!
I have tons of shots from the plane but thought it might be boring to post a lot of them. But it was a clear day all the way from Florida to Oregon, so it gave me the opportunity to take a lot of good shots. In addition to that I reserved perfect seats, on the first plane we sat on the right so I could take pictures north of me (rockies and SLC) and on the second plane I sat in the left that way I could pictures of the Salt lake and mt.hood.

The Salt lake, that lake is huge.

Thats another one of the north end of the salt lake, it's kind of weird, it looks like a road cuts the lake into two. i am not sure how it works of what is the use of it, but it looks kind of cool.

Last edited by Simply^Ride; 05-06-2008 at 09:46 AM.