Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Companies you Like/Dislike for no apparent reason
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Default Companies you Like/Dislike for no apparent reason

Just cruisin the interwebz thinking and stuff and realized that there are just some companies I like for no apparent reason. Then I realized same goes for some companies I don't like, I don't have any good reason, I just dislike them. Keep this thread that way though, no bashing allowed. If there's a legitimate reason, it doesn't belong here.

Like. Forum. Their boards aren't bad or mind blowing, nor their bindings. Nothing fantastic, yet I find myself wanting one pretty bad every now and again. Special Blend. I don't even fit their outerwear at all, but for some reason I like them.

Dislike. Dakine. I've had a pair of their gloves and they were fine I guess, but for no good reason I just don't like Dakine. Rome Bindings. I've even ridden these and liked them, but for some unknown reason I just can't like the whole deal. Protec. I'm even likely buying a helmet from them for 2013, so this one is especially weird.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote