Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NS board, need suggestions
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
TX_

Arrow NS board, need suggestions

Hi,

I'm about to buy a new Never Summer Legacy (all-mountain/freestyle board), and need your help for - you guessed it - board sizing! Yes I know there are tons of threads on this subject, and I've read many of them, but when buying the pricey stuff like this, I'd like to be 100% sure so I'd like to hear some personal suggestions. Pardon me if you have answered very similar questions a billion times, but if you could do it one more time for me, I'd appreciate it very much!

I don't live in US and in my country there are no NS boards in shops. My friend will have to buy it in US and then send me here. So I have no chance of demoing it, I have to select somewhat blindly. And I will not have a possibility to return it. So I have to be very careful.

I'm 6'2", 180-185 lbs, 11.5 boots, kinda intermediate rider (but quickly progressing), mostly been on rentals until now, typical all-mountain/freestyle usage. Dear owners of SL/Legacy please advice what would you do in my place.

Thanks in advance!
TX_ is offline   Reply With Quote