Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #2027 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
Saving up my pennies for a season pass. I'm hoping to get out for a few trips this summer. Toronto maybe, NYC. Something to get out of town.

I do a lot of bike riding in the summer, so there's that.

I really wanted to get a sportsbike, a Suzuki SV650 or a Ninja but the finances didn't work out. I thought for sure it was going to happen too.

...thought it was kinda funny reading this! (...funny, ironic, depressing as all hell, whatever) Just B'cuz "I" was also hoping this would be the spring I would get back on a "Bike" & get my Harley FatBoy Custom!! Same reason as you for why I didn't,.. finances didn't come together! ...AND, to make matters much worse,.. I recently attended a local Trek Demo day and completely "ruined" my mountain bike enjoyment with my $780 REI Novaro 29'er by demoing a couple of 2 & 5K bikes!!!!!

MY MOUNTAIN BIKE TOTALLY SUCKS IN COMPARISON!!!!!! Hell, during my demo rides I even "passed" a few people on the climbs!! That never happens!!! So now,..

I want,.. a new -
* True twin Snowboard
* Harley Davidson
* $5K Mountain Bike

(...anybody know what the Mega Million's Numbers are for tomorrow?????)

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15

Last edited by chomps1211; 05-17-2012 at 09:12 AM.
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote