Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 09 un inc vs 09 custom
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baigle

Yes I see them sometimes, but they are still a little pricey for a 2008 board.

I'm 5 feet 8, weight is about 170 and have size 9 boots. I ride a 154 but thinking of getting a bit bigger maybe 156. I live in Ottawa so sometimes ride the small local hills, but often go to either Tremblant or Jay Peak with trips out West once in a while and these bigger hills are what this board would be for as I already have a Nitro t1 and an unused Stairmaster for the small hills.

I have been riding for about 13 years, consider myself an advanced all mountain rider (havent really met anyone that I couldnt follow through the trees yet). Like I said earlier I don't really go in the park that much anymore as I am getting older and and my body is not as flexible anymore. I like bombing the runs and hitting naturals jumps,doing grabs and doing the easier spins 180, 360 or the occasional 540.

Also I like riding the steep mogul runs, especially the glades. Seems like I am moving more towards this kind of riding. The steeper the better, as i seem to get a rush the more intense the runs are and flying in between the trees. Think the steep glades at Jay.

It should also be a twin tip as I ride switch about 25% of the time.

Let me know what you think.
Baigle is offline   Reply With Quote