Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rocker, Camber, and everything in between
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:01 AM   #81 (permalink)
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by suigeneris1ad View Post
Hello y'all!!..im new to the site and glad to have found an informative community..i just wanna ask and see if someone can help me finalize my decision....im fairly new to the sport but totally addictive to it...i currently ride a forum seeker size 154cm. I am 5'7 and about 165lbs...i have been browsing, researching and wanting to buy a rockered board...i have been told that if im gonna go rocker, i have to go lesser size. Now i read on another reply here that its not necessarily true...i have narrowed my choices to Gnu carbon credit 150 or 153 cm; Gnu park pickle 150cm; or the Arbor roundhouse rx 155cm...now i really like the Arbor rx 155cm but hesitant coz of someone said that if i go rocker, i have to get it shorter...please help me finalize my decision and maybe suggest other stick that maybe good other than what im looking at....thank you and good day to all!!
Hi,

Please let us know your foot size as well. Weight and foot size are the two must-have requirements to get yousized up correctly. Rider height is not a factor.

Stoked!
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote