Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - binding to go with ns heritage x 156?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
budderbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBoarder View Post
Personally, I'd try to find a pair of SL's if you want Unions. The Asadachi is pretty middle of the road for stiffness. It's compareable with the Force. The SL is stiffest Union you can get. At least until the Chargers come out. The Targas would work well, and the 390's would work alright as well. The 390's are about the same as the Force for stiffness as I understand it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseForSteeze View Post
The Asadachi would work well. They're basically an upraded Force with a SL highback and Contact Pro style straps. But if you are going Union, I'd hold out to try to find a pair of Atlas.
I'm confused how are the asadachi middle of the road stiffness yet have the sl highback which is the stiffest, is it because of the straps? Also I was looking at the atlas and they look pretty sweet but a bit on the pricier side, I may wait and see if they go down any more over the summer or see if there's a decent pair on ebay/craigslist before I make a final choice. Not like I'm going to be riding the new never summer up at st marys glacier haha
budderbear is offline   Reply With Quote