Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - (Windells) Rome Reverb Rocker vs Yes Jackpot vs Burton Nug
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Infidelishious

Cool (Windells) Rome Reverb Rocker vs Yes Jackpot vs Burton Nug

Dear Snowboarding Fourm,

Im a fairly advanced Freerider, and can staright air/180/grab on 30ft kickers. To increase my freestyle skills i signed up for windells at Mt.Hood this summer. I really want to increase my jibing and rotation skills, and maybe a little pipe.
This season I went back and forth between a 155 Carbon Credit and a 161.5 Riders Choice. Im only 145lb and 5'10" so both of these really didnt let me get a good handle on jibbing.
Im just looking for something that will let me progress quickly throughout the park, but will also be good for the Urban jumps me and my friends set up, and hopefully urban jibs.

Rome Reverb Rocker:
Sounds like the best buttering of all of the boards, but I dont know how it will handle kickers.

Yes Jackpot:
TheGoodRide loves this one, but something about it makes me feel it might not jib as good as the others.

Burton Nug:
Everyone who has ridden it says its a blast, and im really rooting for it. Im just worried about the edge hold and kicker stability.

Any thoughts or other recommendations? I need to pick one soon
Infidelishious is offline   Reply With Quote