Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Current mammoth conditions?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
You just described my wife. Lmao. She usually has very similar clothes, same brown pigtails, a red longsleeve and is 5'2"

Its still in the air if i go or not. I puahed my ankle pretty hard on a 8 mile hike sunday to a mtn peak to watch the eclipse. Its sore as fuck but im sure i could ride in it still. If not i may cruise out to.chill and let my son ride amd my wife if she wants....

I will post up.on friday morning if we are cruising out there. Any tips on cheap places to stay?

yeah, I should be taking it easy too. I did something very gnarly to my left hand last weekend, it's kinda swollen and purple

it's a holiday weekend but it's been a messed up season as we all know so probably nothing really cheap.

Out of all the cheap hotels Ive stayed in I think Sierra Lodge was my favorite. (Which is different the the Sierra Nevada Lodge. Also nice but more pricey.) They have a fridge and microwave in the room and hot coffee and 'breakfast' ready at 630am. I stayed for a week last season.

Travel Lodge (or econolodge? both?) is (are) sleazy but it is the cheapest place in town. I've paid 45 bux a on a weeknight week felt ripped off if you know what I mean.

Never stayed at the motel 6 in town but hear it's the nicer of the cheap chain motels.

there's always the condo thing, since it's almost always just me i;ve never looked into that.

if you need lift tickets too, check the website. they probably have some ticket and lodging deals miiiight be reasonable

Last edited by mixie; 05-23-2012 at 01:03 AM. Reason: wrong hotel I think
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote