Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Holy crap - snowpack (or lack thereof)
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
budderbear

285 is fine most the time now that the construction near shaffers crossing is done, but as most mountain highways don't go up on friday or down on sunday to avoid traffic I use to live in Bailey and it was a great place to live but 285 can be a little scary in places with only 2 lanes and no guard rail (after watching that suv get plowed bye that 18 wheel in that video this year) Now I live in clear creek county between you 2. I go to evergreen or frisco to do my shopping and I've managed to pretty much avoid Denver for the most part. Since moving up here the worst I've felt in weeks was when I had to drive to Denver for a dinner around 5... holy crap, denver is cool but SKREW the idiot drivers and traffic sometimes. I feel like in general most (not all) drivers that live or are from the mountains tend to drive a little better because of some of the roads up here (loveland pass) if you do something stupid up here you might die, where I see teenage chicks texting and putting makeup on in the city
budderbear is offline   Reply With Quote