Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Sick deal alert!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  yuhaoyang 
#1 ·
Estes Park Mountain Shop has a 171 Voile Mojo split with light rail bindings, all hardware and skins for $685. It's used and the base has some scratches but no core shots. Otherwise it's in stellar shape. If it was a 166, I would've bought it.

Just a heads up for anyone looking.

#2 · (Edited)
honestly with all the split offerings now, and the prices i saw on split gear on sale this spring i hardly consider that even a deal - let alone a sick one....even if it was brand new..

the mojo at that size would weigh soooo much... :dunno:

evo has the 2012 burton split for $420 right now, BC.com has Jones mt Twin for $525, both NS boards for $700 - stuff was cheaper in march/late feb.

sure, sure - skins and bindings..... i get it... but the mojo is cap constructed and heavier than most, the lightrails are just so so (or so so i hear) and used is used. i guess i'd value that setup at more like $550-600 at most - IMHO<<<

#5 ·
haha my split is a 158, and i would go even shorter... but in general people ride 6-8+cm longer on their split boards. in the backcountry you have to wear a backpack with some mandatory shit in it so add 10-20lbs - and nothing is groomed :thumbsup::thumbsup: so you need more float

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.