Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What is this trick called! STEEZE
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
IndraRipper's Avatar
Join Date: May 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 145

Originally Posted by IndraRipper View Post

@01:45 what is that little 18 shifty thing called?
I wanna do that!
Torstein Horgmo - Top To Bottom Perfect Run - YouTube
80% of impossible is possible.
IndraRipper is offline   Reply With Quote