Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - give me an advice, please
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 11:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdot84 View Post
The Lib TRS is definitely not a beginner board. As a beginner why would you get a stiffer board? In general if you are starting out you want a softer board because it will be more forgiving. The Riders choice is C2btx and medium stiffness. C2 isnt very forgiving when it comes to mistakes in riding and the Riders Choice is aimed more toward the aggressive rider.

Its been mentioned before that the Carbon Credit would be a better beginner board if sticking with GNU.

That's my point. Perhaps I worded it wrong. I said I don't see why the Rider's choice wouldn't be a good board.

The TRS is definitely not a beginner board as it's stiffer. I worded it ambiguously.

Why is the C2 not as forgiving? The camber sections? I don't know, my friend on a Riders choice found it quite soft.

I say fuck it, it'll last him longer. He's only going to be learning a few days after that then what. I learned on a stiff cambered Technine. It's not impossible just do it.

Don't get the 162 though that's way big. Go for the 157.5
jdang307 is offline   Reply With Quote