Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rusutsu Japan jan 2012 pics
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #61 (permalink)
ETM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
Hey ETM,

good to hear your trip is booked even if its just Hokkaido.

My advice, take some Japanese lessons now and get as much Japanese down as possible before you come, just asking directions and shopping skills will make your trip way more fun and less stressful.

It'll be amazing. Hows the snow down there at the moment?

Got any of your boards out on the snow yet?
I got return flights to Sapporo for AU$1002. Was too cheap to pass up. I may still jump on the boat and come down to Aomori to hit up Hakkoda but I will leave that to be decided when I am over there.
As for Japanese lessons the only way I could do it would be online, do you know of any good sites for this? I have a japanese translation app on my phone that I can use in emergency haha!

The "snow" here is looking good for aussie standards, I will probably be down there within a week or two testing out my sleeper cab I have been building that fits into the back of my ute.

As for the boards I just started looking at them again this week, ordered some materials for the sidewalls etc. I just have so much on its been hard finding time to even think about the boards lately but I will have some done to test out before I head to Japan thats for sure.

PS car danchi has been a bad influence on my sleeping patterns!
ETM is offline   Reply With Quote