Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - the 2013 Burton Genesis ReFlex Bindings...
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
I will be getting some bindings for next season to go on my proto CT. These look good, but I want something on the stiffer side of all mountain freestyle.

I currently use 2011 cartels and like them a lot. I could go a little softer for sure for the freestyle side but want to keep some stiffness as I like to rail turns at pretty high speed and ride a lot of deep powder tree runs where I need control.

There are 2012 Malativas on sale at the moment and I want to know if the malativas have any significant upgrades for 2013?

Would the 2012 malativas be a good binding for what I want?

Seems to me they would but I have no first hand experience with them.
No changes at all. I personally prefer the winged version of the Malavitas just because I think it's more comfortable haha.

Malavitas will only be slightly softer than the Cartels in the highbacks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reviews and David Z's rants
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.