Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

FOBP Summer Solstice Party June 21st

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  killclimbz 
#1 ·
Friends of Berthoud Pass is having a Summer Solstice, Days are getting shorter, We've turned the corner party Thursday June 21st at the Upslope Tap Room in Boulder. At this event a custom Wagner build is being given away. This is over a $2k value. If you are the winner, Wagner will build a custom pair of skis or snowboard to your specifications. This is a sweet prize, especially since this coming season has to be better than the last. Raffle tickets are $5 for one and $10 for three.

Here is the "official write up"

Party in the taproom from 8-10. Food truck outside, $1 off all beers inside (FOBP members). Raffle prizes drawn all night long, including one lucky winner of a pair of Wagner Custom Skis!

Enter here to win: FOBP — Home You don't need to be present to win, so get your entires in from wherever you are.
Facebook link for the event is here. https://www.facebook.com/events/300392983383602/

And in case you missed it, the link to buy the raffle tickets is here. FOBP — Home

Come on out, support FOBP.

#9 ·
You guys rock!!! Funny thing lenr, you are the third or fourth person from Washington that have bought tickets. Loving the WA FOBP support! I'll let you know when I book my plans for next March. It's still a ways out, but March seems to be the month to hit WA, and I don't see any reason why I can't be out there for a week once again.

#14 ·
Less than one week to go for the drawing. This is a sweet build. You do not need to be present to win. In face you just need to be in the US. So if you are in the states you could win. FOBP can use the support and you could have a sweet one of a kind board for next season...

#18 ·
Al Breight from Boulder Colorado won the customer build! Congrats!

FOBP wants to extend a huge thanks to all who participated in the raffle. Your support is appreciated!

The schedule for our free avalanche awareness classes will be announced in September.

Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.