Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Official Sticker Job Thread

75K views 162 replies 68 participants last post by  Ravaging Rami 
#1 ·
Show them off.

See less See more
#116 ·
if you want some interesting stickers that not a lot of other people have, you can check out redbubble.com

They have a huge selection of stickers for virtually anything.

the downside is that they're pretty expensive, I think it's usually cheaper to buy more than 10 so that the price is dropped to $1 each instead of $2

#18 ·
Ugh so many bad bad bad sticker jobs. Cross company stickers seriously people? Bad placement that looks like you just bukkaked stickers all over? Really? Fuck what happened to people being innovative with sticker jobs. Thank god I have a plotter and I can just make obscenely huge team die cuts like I'm pro.

#42 ·
It was a joke, get it? I could care less what people on the internet say, i take almost none of this seriously...maybe you should do the same if you are giving me a lesson on what i should and shouldn't care about hmmm?
It's actually spelled Breck. But it's OK I can sense your jealousy from over here after all Idaho has nothing going for it except being stuck between WA, OR, UT, and WY which offer way more. If we sold it to China as a nuclear testing grounds no one would care or notice.
:laugh: You make me the truth hurt so much! But you can keep your Colorado nonsense. SLC is my goal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.