Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Diablo 3

12K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  SnowOwl 
#1 ·
Anyone played it yet? Mines in the mail, I used to play D2 like crazy in 6th grade, was the main reason I learned how to type well ;)

I've heard of some issues with getting it to run and server instability... Really hoping I don't have to download a typical 20GB Blizzard patch once I get it installed...

#37 ·
This game is pretty lamesies.

I put about 60 hours into it and I feel i should have stopped at 30. I kept thinking it had more to offer but its pretty "meh".

I turned it on today, got to the character selection screen and said "fuck it". I just saw an ad for lego batman and it looks way more awesome.

#39 ·
In my opinion they took too much of the choice out of leveling up. I like how in D2 i could spend my strength, dexterity, etc points. Then there were also different skill trees, and within those trees were different specs (IE, frozen orb sorc vs blizz sorc etc). With this game, you really doint "customize" your character, you grind until you unlock everything. On D2 i had so many characters and spent so much time because I had multiples of the same character but different specs.

#41 · (Edited)
Blizzard released an update last week revamping a bunch of stuff in the game, in preparation for their upcoming expansion.

- Paragon Levels are infinite, they give you a stat point to spend on a wide variety of stats every time you level up.

- SmartLoot - Stuff drops that your character can use pretty often, on average you tend to get at least one legendary drop every 2-3 hours.

- Items have been re-itemized and buffed across the board.

- Classes have been tweaked.

- The auction house is closing down.

- Legendaries are Bind on Account, and are only tradeable in a 2 hour window with the people that were present when you found the item. (So, play with friends).

I've put quite a few hours into the game, this last week, and I'm honestly enjoying it far more than I did when the game originally launched.

#42 ·
Blizzard released an update last week revamping a bunch of stuff in the game, in preparation for their upcoming expansion.

- Paragon Levels are infinite, they give you a stat point to spend on a wide variety of stats every time you level up.

-SmartLoot - Stuff drops that your character can use pretty often, on average you tend to get at least one legendary drop every 2-3 hours.

- Items have been re-itemized and buffed across the board.

- Classes have been tweaked.

- The auction house is closing down.

- Legendaries are Bind on Account, and are only tradeable in a 2 hour window with the people that were present when you found the item. (So, play with friends).

I've put quite a few hours into the game, this last week, and I'm honestly enjoying it far more than I did when the game originally launched.
ditto.

I've been playing a bit. I pretty much only play my warrior. I'm at level 69 paragon. My burst dps is crazy...2.8mil crits...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.