Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Capita TFA or BSOD
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nose Dradamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
I'm currently rocking a 154 Never Summer Evo which i LOVE but am doing my BASI 2 next season and would like something more all mountain oriented and can handle pow.

Originally i was pretty much sold on the BSOD but after reading reviews on here and mailing the Capita guys (AWESOME customer service by the way) the dampening on it isn't really there and they suggested the Totally Fkn Awesome.

I'll only be having a 2 board quivver, is the TFA going to be much different to the Never Summer Evo i'm rocking? Basically if i'm getting a new board i want the most bang for my $$$ so if it's not a million miles off the Evo it may be worth me going for the BSOD.

Any thoughts you guys have would be mucho appreciated.
BSOD is a one board quiver. And yes, it's a million miles off the EVO. If you dig the EVO, stick with it. No sense in looking for another board to ride like the one you've found that suites you. But if you want something super light, playful, does everything, holds and edge, and kills pow, then the BSOD is for you. The TFA is a slightly stiffer deck than the BSOD because of the core profile. BSOD is a progressive side cut, so it feels like a directional deck, where the TFA feels like a true twin.
Hope that helps.
Nose Dradamous is offline   Reply With Quote