Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Capita TFA or BSOD
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Taskmaster
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Thanks for the input bswrecka and Nolefan. Was there any particular reason you warned to stay away from Capita? Defo not after a big mountain board so the 2 YES's are out, not thought about the Signals tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nose Dradamous View Post
BSOD is a one board quiver. And yes, it's a million miles off the EVO. If you dig the EVO, stick with it. No sense in looking for another board to ride like the one you've found that suites you. But if you want something super light, playful, does everything, holds and edge, and kills pow, then the BSOD is for you. The TFA is a slightly stiffer deck than the BSOD because of the core profile. BSOD is a progressive side cut, so it feels like a directional deck, where the TFA feels like a true twin.
Hope that helps.
Awesome cheers mate. I love the Evo but on the steeper, cruddier reds & blacks it's a bit of a nightmare at times and don't even get me started on trying to ride it in pow ha ha. I think with me doing the BASI 2 i will definately need a more all mountain focused board and looking at the tech and speaking with the Capita guys the TFA will defo suit me better than the BSOD, the core profile and stiffness should give me a bit more dampening and i'm probably more inclined to go for the progressive sidecut too.

Again all feedback mucho appreciated.