Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Weed
Thread: Weed
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

One thing that has fucked with me is that there was a good 2-3 year stretch where I could hardly smoke at all. This was after a solid 5-6 years of smoking literally daily. After that, I had issues with anxiety attacks anytime I would smoke. I had never experienced that before. Talking to others who had smoked a lot then had to quite, many have had similar experiences.

What the fuck it that shit? I'm in job search mode right now, so I'm not smoking, but as soon as I land something new, I plan on getting high as a giraffe's ass and smoking my way through that shit. I'll have moonshine handy if I need a balancer. I've never experienced an ailment so severe that a heavy application of moonshine would not cure it. I am originally from the southern Appalachians after all.

Next up on my list is brewing up a a beer incorporating weed. I'm thinking an IPA since weed and hops are cousins. I just need to work out the math to balance it out. I don't want one beer to glue my ass to the couch for the rest of the evening.