Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Weed
Thread: Weed
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #23 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBoarder View Post
Snowklinger, I'm 31 years young and from the WA, aka: the PNW. Therefore I fit into none of your categories. Amsterdam was just a place I wanted to visit while I was in Europe for my second time. The weed out here will put to shame whatever CO thinks is it's best, I can assure you of this. I'm not out getting baked every day or anything, but I know what we've got here, and I know what comes from other places, and quite frankly, we win. Also, we had legalization on last years ballots, and it will be on this years as well. We've had Medical for quite some time now. In fact, we've had it longer than CO. Don't just assume that because someone has been to Amsterdam, all they have is mid grade at best. I will agree though, the naming is ridiculous. I have a bunch of patient friends who always some crazy something with them. I, like you, don't care what it's called so long as it gets the job done.
Ya I knew u guys in the PNW has ur shit together. Didn't mean no harm All my travels have been in Asia where I rather not take any chances with drugs, those fuckers are crazy.

Quote:
The weed out here will put to shame whatever CO thinks is it's best, I can assure you of this.
Common bro u gotta realize this is just an unqualified statement just to get me fired up I can assure you our nugs are as good as yours, its not a contest, but reallY?

I HIHGLY doubt the weed in Amsterdam and PNW is any different than it is in any of the States where we have a thriving grow community. It may have been back then, but now....the difference has to be "your in Amsterdam". They don't have a corner on anything we can't do.

L-gorge u gotta smoke thru that shit or quit, that sucks.

Last edited by snowklinger; 06-20-2012 at 08:18 AM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote