Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 02:35 AM   #1756 (permalink)
DmitryG

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Welcome! You're English isn't bad, better than a lot of people that have English as a first language...

Are there any mountains around Moscow or up north? I might be biased, but I'd say you've got to see the Canadian Rockies... The mountains are great, the season is long (okay maybe not as long as the Pacific NW in the states) the powder is dry and fluffy.

Enjoy the forum and the sport!
you're kidding )))

We have some hills around Moscow. they are guite groomed. But It's a kind of resort and it's mainly for sucking your money. And season is too short. So I prefer an artifical one It calls snejcom.

There are several slopes to south - east of Russia (Caucasian Black sea coast). You're know Olimpic games Sochi 2014. But there in no comparison with Alps resorts, at all.

You're right about canadian mounts and thanks for the invitation. I'm looking forvard to Whistler with the snowboaraddiction team. But it requires a lot of arrangements, visa, having vacation and all that things. However it's realy on my list of things to do.
DmitryG is offline   Reply With Quote