Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Weed
Thread: Weed
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #37 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

I wasn't even really smack talking on those guys its more that the weed culture has got to the point now where I just think the playing field is pretty even when you have a bunch of locations where growers have all the advantages and opportunities to grow the best shit they can because they don't have to do it in secrecy. (not that this kept people from growing great weed in the past, mind you)

One thing that I find ironic and slightly annoying is that because of some level of "legalization" you have a bunch of potheads seeing $$$ who actually have no intention of providing the best product that they can. Even tho prices and busts have gone down, so has quality. The top quality has not suffered, but every stinky patchouli wearing trustafarian with a skanky dreadlock now is a "grower" or part of some "coop". 5 years ago there was no room in the market for someones $25 eighth because everyone was selling them for $50 and they were the dankest sacks you'd ever seen. Now there are 4000 dispensaries between here and Summit County, and they all sell a range of products from $25 eigths to $60 grams of hash and caviar.

I'm smokin with ya. Just woke up, bout to go to work. Chronically.