Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Got any country?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 01:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Here's a little bit of "country" stuff from some guys I've mentioned that I've recorded over the last couple of years that you won't hear on the radio:

ZBB with Robert Randolph and the Family Band "So Fresh, So Clean" (Outkast cover)
Zac Brown Band and Robert Randolph "So Fresh, So Clean" jam live at Red Rocks - YouTube

Jamey Johnson "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" (folk song most notably performed by Nirvana during their MTV Unplugged performance)
Jamey Johnson "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" - YouTube

Not mine, but this is my favorite Jamey Johnson cover. He played it the night I saw him, but I didn't get it.
"Long Black Veil"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qlxu...9C6E969D0718B6

It's funny to go see JJ in concert. At least half of the show will be old school covers. Half of the crowd is digging the hell out of it and the other half is looking around confused wondering when he's going to play "In Color".

Last edited by linvillegorge; 06-22-2012 at 01:17 AM.
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote