Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Maybe the best thing you've seen all season.
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
ShredLife
The Rooster King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaP17A View Post
best riding by someone unsponsored by a big company?
really not trying to be a dick - and i'm pretty sure you won't take it very good, but no. not even close.

you guys are spending way to much time filming resort jibs. i understand that that is pretty much most of what you have on the east coast, but you need to understand how boring a video like that is to watch

if i'm going to have to sit and watch nothing but jibs for 3 minutes they better get gnarly. you need to spend some time getting away from the resort features and build some creative, more dangerous shit.

don't put shots of flailing tricks on 25 foot or smaller kickers. if your mountain isn't building big enough park kickers then get out of bounds and find a spot to build a big wedge with an endless natural landing.

honestly not talking shit... that kid is way better at jibbing that i am - just trying to help you improve your filming which it is obvious that you have a lot of fun with... keep doing that - but if you want to impress people more you guys are going to have to think outside of the Carinthia Park setup box.
ShredLife is offline   Reply With Quote