Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

I haven't this summer but I used to go camping in Pemberton for August long weekend, 6 years in a row. Haven't been for @ least 5 years.

But let me tell you it is fuckin' awesome, you kinda have to @ least be an intermediate rider because it's mostly snowboard parks & a halfpipe.
If you can't hit medium sized kickers, you will be riding on flat boring terrain.

But even that is pretty fun when it's like 35-40 degrees & the sun is beating down & there are chicks in bikini's. Not lots of them, but a few.

Everyone has a huge shit eatin' grin on their face & are happier than a pig in shit.

I got the worst sun burn under my arms & in my armpits, it's just not somewhere where you think to put sunscreen.

The only shitty thing is the days are really short, like 11-3 or something like that. I can't remember the exact hours but they are short, you gotta get there as it opens or your paying a lot for not very much.

If you have the chance do it, you'll remember it forever.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote