Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Changing flow M9 ratchets.

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Justin 
#1 ·
I had some issues with my ratchets on my m9s and flow sent me some new ones but i can't figure out how to put them on. Where the screw goes is covered up by the teeth and i don't know how im going to get a screw driver in there to tighten it.

If pics are needed i will post. Thanks in advance.

#7 ·
Check with Flow before fuckin' with them, I'm sure there is a way.

It would suck to wreck them & get nothing for them because you did it too yourself.

Maybe check youtube?

TT

#8 ·
Hey I changed mine out on my old Team Bindings. I had to drill the rivets out.My screw kit didn't come with the barbed nut thing.The kit that I had the screw went in on the inside of the power strap and the threaded piece went in the hole in the ratchet.I would post pics but I no longer have the bindings,you can also call Flow up ask for Cristian not sure if I spelled his name right.

#9 ·
I looked at your pics again can you flip the ratchet in a way to put the screw in? or you can get the screw in but can't fit a screwdriver in to tighten the screw tight? I remember it being a pain in the ass to switch mine out maybe you have to hold your mouth right to do it.:laugh:

#14 ·
ya i know you can get flex bits for drills but i don't think they would bend into that tight a space. Im going to give it a try and talk to flow. If i can't get it i will just pick up some bindings for cheap, everything is on sale right now anyway.

Thanks for trying to help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.