Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Weight training
Thread: Weight training
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #145 (permalink)
baseline6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderaholic View Post
For those of you who are just getting back into this, do you guys find that carb cravings is an issue? I just started working out intensely about a month and a half ago, and I will literally tear the kitchen apart looking for carbs to eat. We don't usually keep bread in the house because I find that it's too heavy to eat before a work out, even if I wait an hour or so to digest, which sucks because when those carb cravings hit, it gets ridiculously uncomfortable.
Your workout doesnt make you hungry for more carbs. Your diet makes you hungry for more carbs. Hvaing said that add more proteins to your diet man fuck protein shakes man its not a whole food (think of it as cheap protein) so it doesnt do much for your metabolism. Protein shakes are just suppliments they help they dont cure. Eggs are hard to metabolize which makes them filling and they burn cals just through digestion. Like I said fuck protein shakes eggs are also cheaper too you can get 60 eggs at costco for 7.99