Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Anybody looking to lose some Body fat?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-18-2012, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
baseline6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anybody looking to lose some Body fat?

If you got questions I got answers. I started snowboarding 5 years ago weighing 270 @ 35% + body fat. Because of snowboarding, I knew automatically I loved it enough to change my life. Ive spent the past 5 years learning about nutrition, muscle anatomy and strength training. Today I deadlift 350 and squat 370 all so I can have the most fun possible snowboarding. I'd love to give back some free info to people that will actually apply the knowledge I have. I have apprenticed with some crazy tainers here in the desert and I now charge people for my services. Funny thing is I used to hook people up but they never took it serious. Now that I charge people actualy listen. Now because I love to help people as often as possible I figured hey my buddies on Snowboardingforum.com can make great use of the info I'd love to give out for free.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.