Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Anybody looking to lose some Body fat?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
baseline6

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
I carry it all in my belly, which is about half beer and half genetics. Other than a strict diet and quitting beer (the humanity!), got any ideas to help?

I'm strongly considering going the next 3 months with this I have some goals next season that involve reaching around this beer baby for some grabs and whatnot. Plus it throws me off balance in the air and I like to huck.
Np man I get it bro beer is a hard thing to give up, pass up or quit. Now I will say this as someone thats always watching foods/drinks consumed gin is a great way to get drunk and stay lean. If I were you I'd take up some weight lifting man. Hear me out, Fat stores where there is a lack of muscle for the most part this is what people refer to as genetics. now, you cant spot train any area for fat loss but you can add muscle faster to any area you lack it. How does this help? Well Your saying you wanna decrease your overall body fat stored? (fat loss). So if your adding more muscle to your body in any area that means the more calories overall your body can consume before it stores them to fat. I'd dead lift if I were you, the added muscle in your legs, back and core will increase the amount of cals your can intake on a daily basis. All while making you lighter and stronger. Now not just dead lifting is going to get you there try thinking where you want muscle for what you do and where you lack it with everything ^^^^ here in mind. Thats where you wanna add muscle and how you can get that fat off you

Last edited by baseline6; 07-18-2012 at 05:08 PM.
baseline6 is offline   Reply With Quote