Just a side note, if you are coming from Aus I just found this:
Return Economy airfares to Tokyo (Narita)(baggage extra)
- Meet and greet at Tokyo (Narita) Airport
- Return transfers from Tokyo (Narita) to Hakuba
- 7 nights accommodation (3 1/2 star)
- Hot breakfast each morning
- Daily transfer to ski resorts including a chartered bus to Cortina 3 times weekly
- 5 day multi- resort lift passes
- 2 hours mountain guiding for experienced skiers/boarders every Monday 9am at Happo One.
$1650, yeah thats a sweet deal if you ask me.
my names's Petey and i have gigantic balls