Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Ambush
Thread: Burton Ambush
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
vukovi21

i own a pair of burton ambush boots...so i will give you my 2cents here

i wear 11.5 size boots..but i got a 11 burton ambush just in case cuz its a soft or mid soft boot if you like...

the boot is tight and by that i mean 29.5cm is not as lets say nikes 29.5cm its shorter so the for me its kinda just a little bit short..i thought its gonna be ok after a few days but that didnt change...but dont take me the wrong way this is not that big of an issue

on the other hand from day 4 or something around that time boots somehow lost a lot of support that they gave me until that point,and by that i mean around the ankle...they just felt way looser than on the first three days and its not something that i like

looking at my setuproto ct,union forces and burton ambush...the boots is the first thing that one day will be changed

dont take me wrong great boot all the way just my experience,could be that i have narrow feet and small ankles if you know what i mean,im 6'4'' 215 pounds but not big boned so i think that is my issue,hope i helped
vukovi21 is offline   Reply With Quote