Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - IRS, Labor Department persecute Idaho man who was named to Obama’s enemies list
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
After reading this WSJ EDITORIAL as well as several others, all from extremely right leaning blogs and think tanks, one thing is abundantly clear. All of this is speculation, Even Frank Vanderslooth admits he does not know if his audit is a coincident or if it was politically motivated. So if the alleged victim has questions, why do those on the right jump from A to Z without first checking B through Y? Seems there is certainly political motivation, but it is coming from from the right. Limbaugh has been all over this of late and his hordes of ditto head zombies have been given their talking points and are on the march.....
Of course it can not be proven if it's driven by the White House. But 3 things are clear.

1 - The campaign put him up on an enemies list. I don't give a darn if they came up with a euphemism or not. I don't care if they wrap it in a pretty pink bow and pour sprinkles and pixie dust all over it. It's a bullseye list. That's the only reason to put it up there.

2 - He was audited by the IRS.

3 - Labor Department is now investigating him.

If #2 and #3 can be corroborated (i.e. it's really true) you're going to tell me that this is just a HUGE coincidence? That's the way the stars aligned?

Remember Joe the Plumber? As soon as he made that quip there were a dozen people illegally going through his public files. This is what the left does.

Former police association contractor charged with snooping on 'Joe the Plumber' | The Columbus Dispatch
Quote:
Former police association contractor charged with snooping on 'Joe the Plumber'
Quote:
Since The Columbus Dispatch reported on October 25, 2008, that “information on Wurzelbacher's driver's license or his sports utility vehicle was pulled [accessed] from the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles database three times,” multiple state databases have been used to get information on Wurzelbacher.[6]
Quote:
On November 20, 2008, Inspector General Charles reported that the reasons that Helen Jones-Kelley provided for the checks on Wurzelbacher "were not credible and they included contradictions, ambiguity, and inconsistencies."[17
Quote:
Vanessa Niekamp said that when she was asked to run a child-support check on Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher on Oct. 16, she thought it routine. A supervisor told her the man had contacted the state agency about his case.

Niekamp didn't know she just had checked on "Joe the Plumber," who was elevated the night before to presidential politics prominence as Republican John McCain's example in a debate of an average American.

The senior manager would not learn about "Joe" for another week, when she said her boss informed her and directed her to write an e-mail stating her computer check was a legitimate inquiry.

The reason Niekamp said she was given for checking if there was a child-support case on Wurzelbacher does not match the reason given by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
All Joe the Plumber did was ask Obama question in which Obama answered in a way that was controversial. And they ransacked his records

Did Obama order a Code Red? Did he order a Code Red?

No, I don't think so. But that list was put up for a reason. So his troops would mobilize without even being asked to. He doesn't have to order the Code Red. These guys will do it automatically, that's the point. All it takes is one fan in the IRS, one fan in the DOL. Just like in Joe the Plumber's case, just some pissed off activists in the state records departments (a bunch of them actually).