Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - IRS, Labor Department persecute Idaho man who was named to Obama’s enemies list
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 02:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
So, you like conspiracy theories? Well here is one I just came up with:

The fallout from this and the way that the radical right is running with it and propagandizing it on AM talk radio and Fox News is obviously damaging to the Obama campaign in some demographics like undecided voters.

I submit to you that it is not out of the real of possibility or even probability that some tea bagger freak within government (the IRS and Dept of Labor) is behind this to create the very blowback that has gotten your nickers in knot.

It is genius; pick the "middle America hero", a hard working rancher from the American loving state of Idaho and sick the mean nasty IRS on them to make it look like an Obama Democratic reprisal!

I am being totally facetious here, but you have to admit it has scumbag Karl Rove written all over it......

See, on the Inception Scale. Mine is just the level 2 or max level 3 dream. Your theory is the one where Leonardo DiCaprio and his wife goes into Limbo.

Mine is perfectly realistic. Yours is just plain crazy.