Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - IRS, Labor Department persecute Idaho man who was named to Obama’s enemies list
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

In regards to the earlier discussion of Joe the Plumber.

Quote:
The State Highway Patrol says that Gerke used a law-enforcement computer network on Oct. 16, 2008 to access personal information about Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher.
1 - Law enforcement computers (because the guy was a cop contractor).

2- Two searches from the Ohio BMV (wtf is the BMV? I've only heard of DMV lol)

3 - Multiple searches of his Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) records.

4 - Searches from the Ohio Attorney General's Office.

Quote:
Information on Wurzelbacher was accessed by accounts assigned to the office of Ohio Attorney General Nancy H. Rogers, the Cuyahoga County Child Support Enforcement Agency and the Toledo Police Department.
Government computers used to find information on Joe the Plumber | The Columbus Dispatch

Because of all of this Ohio passed a new law, HB 648 Laws, Acts, and Legislation.

That's at least FOUR different govt. agencies who did illegal searches for a guy who didn't donate to anyone, all he did was ask a question over which Obama tripped himself.

So if you have examples of Republicans doing the same thing, link them right here! We'll discuss them and all agree on how bad Republicans acted.

Because I point out specific bad behavior by Democrats doesn't automatically mean I'm arguing republican's don't engage in bad behavior as well. They do.

But what we have here are Democrats doing it. I'm spreading the news because some liberals think Democrats can't do no wrong.

If you think I'm standing here saying Republicans can't do no wrong you have the wrong idea buddy! Do you know I voted for Kerry (even though I think he was a shit candidte) because I opposed the Iraq War, and so did most true conservatives? Not RINO's or NEOCONS, but True Conservatives.

Conservatives boo'd Bush at CPAC because of his deficit spending and foreign policy. Conservatives does not equal Republican. They are not the same thing. And Republicans can behave just as badly as Democrats.

So you can argue till your blue that Republicans do it too. But you just reinforce my point. For Republicans to do it too, you have to tacitly admit Democrats do it as well. And that's all I said above.