Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Anybody looking to lose some Body fat?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 01:47 PM   #50 (permalink)
HoboMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseline6 View Post
I wanna note that the purpose of me giving this information isnt to make everybody muscle head joe. I love to snowboard and the culture it puts out there among us who love it enough to push our selves. I simply wanna help people realize that fat issues and building strength is not as hard as you may think.

So if your reading my posts here, Ive made mention that in the fitness community there are plenty of methods one can impliment in any scenriao. My goal with this thread is to help people get what they want out snowboarding and thats fun. Seems to me that there are plenty of people who want to get in better shape here simply for this. Im looking to help those get just that and nothing more.
Totally agree with you here, people turn to blame gear because it's an easy fix, when the real factor is typically mental/physical shortcomings/misdirection. Plenty of different ways to lose weight and what you're giving out is good info.