Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #1758 (permalink)
kushman

Hey Everybody, just found these forums a couple of weeks ago and I've been lurking pretty hard since then. My name's Kevin and I started riding back in '92 or '93 at the ripe old age of 11. I grew up riding Mt. Hood, but moved down to Arizona in '03 and have only been up a handful of times since then. I recently relocated to the Denver area for work, so I'm pretty stoked for the upcoming season and actually having some quality terrain to ride nearby.

As for my setup, I just picked up a 11/12 Lib Tech Jamie Lynn Phoenix 154 (my other board is the 03/04 JL), a pair of Bent Metal Venoms, new outerwear, a pair of 32 Ultralights and an Epic Local Pass so I can do plenty of riding this season. I'm also thinking about getting another board for deep pow, but I'll figure that out later once the snow starts dropping.

I'm mostly into freeriding, and like to huck a little bit off of natural features and build kickers in less populated parts, but might wander into the park once in a while when it's not too crowded.

I'm definitely glad I found these forums, you guys have been key in helping me get up to speed on all the new gear and technology that's out now since I haven't even thought about snowboarding gear in about 8-9 years.

Last edited by kushman; 07-25-2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: typos
kushman is offline   Reply With Quote