Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Smoking Superpark vs Lib Tech TRS or Jamie Lynn
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
kushman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbustos View Post
Hi everyone, i need help with my new board. I dont know which buy. I ussually ride taking bit jumps and flat. I only go to the park if i pass there.
I would like to know what is your sensation with each one.
Sorry Im a begginer with English language. I hope you understand.

Hi fbustos,

I'm sure there's plenty of people here willing to help you figure out which board to get. If you could tell us your height, weight and foot size I'm sure that would give everybody a bit more insight on what board might be best for you.

Personally I've been riding Lib Tech Jamie Lynn boards since the late 1990s and am a huge fan, as I've found that their shape and flex really caters to my riding style and allows me to bomb steeps with plenty of control and also allows me to stick some sketchy landings without bucking me off, but I'm sure a lot of that is just personal preference as there are tons of other great boards out there I'd be happy riding. I'm more of an all-mountain freestyle/freerider, and don't spend much time in the park either.
kushman is offline   Reply With Quote