Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ride DH2 - Machette - Lib Tech TRS - NS proto
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
henry06x

Default Ride DH2 - Machette - Lib Tech TRS - NS proto

Currently I have a Academe propaganda 156 (ride mostly) and Ride Kink 155 that are fun at the smaller places around me when I spend most my time in the park.
I take a trip to Colorado and Vermont once a year where I do less playing around. When I ride Colorado I ride with my uncles (who ski) and do a lot stepper and faster runs, and deffinetly some powder.

So I'm lookin for a bit stiffer bigger more do it all deck to take with me in these trips. Something that will handle speed better, Something that can handle some powder better, but something I can still play around on a little bit.

So far I'm leaning towards the DH2 since ride is my favorite brand but I never stop hearing the positive comments about never summer and lib tech (and i like the fact they are both made in the USA). I've also been very interested in trying the CRC profile for awhile.

I'm a little heavier 5'11" 120 with 10.5 boot and was thinking around a 158 size wise.

Edit: also I can find the Machette and DH2 last year model on sale rather easily witch helps.

Last edited by henry06x; 07-26-2012 at 02:41 PM.
henry06x is offline   Reply With Quote