Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What size is YOUR Agent?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
kri$han
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thanks for the replies, boys.

Yeah I want a short board, like 153 or 154, this is for park mostly, and learning to butter better :P ... I have a 157 Wide board, and that's about as big of a board as I want to handle... short, soft boards are WAY more fun.

The Slash will be great, but too long, imo. Thanks for the input on the machine, snowz, but I would like the board to be able to venture out of the park (not for insane speed runs, but for general cruising cuz i can't spend all day in the park)... and because I wanna cruise with it I don't want a lotta overhang.

My stance angles are 15/-9 so the overhang is quite the possibility, esp on my back foot. My boots are a size 12, but they're smaller on the outside than typical 12's, as in they fit in bindings like an 11 (low profile).

BLAST i hate needing special sizes and yeah, there'll be a set of gold 390's going on tha mofo

Official 'Eh' Team representative

Kris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.