Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I really hate these bastards.
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
kushman

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Yeah, there are those that say it is not a deterrent because people of this mindset do not fear death. My comment back is that people who commit horrible crimes do not deserve the right to live off the families of their victims (i.e. societies tax dollars).

If convicted by a fair trial, nuke them and get these wastes of skin off the planet.

If I had to pick a religion I'd pick buddhism, I wonder what the Dalai Lama suggests for situations like this?
This shitty thing is that this is going to be dragged out for a very long time, and the media will be more than happy to make a circus out of. It's going to cost millions of taxpayer dollars and clog up our court systems for quite a while. Though they could save a lot of time and money by sticking him in the jail's general population to let things work themselves out

It would be interesting to get a Buddhist's view on how to deal with such an issue.

Last edited by kushman; 07-30-2012 at 03:03 PM.
kushman is offline   Reply With Quote