Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New Board
Thread: New Board
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
gunner252
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
Mod Rocker hands down your best option in your list. And many other lists as well. If you can afford it its a solid do everything board. Maybe a little much on jibs, but still doable with some muscle.
I was kind of thinking that too. From what I've read/seen on reviews, everyone talks about how much pop it has & how well it does in pow & carving. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
I second the Mod Rocker. Even the Mod if anyone had it. Though it's really stiff, it's supposed to mellow out once you break it in but still has the pop from the rods. If you're not a dominate jump and freeride guy then I would go with rocker. Think I just bought the last Mod positive camber around a few days ago that's a reasonable size.
Good to know, thanks. One problem, I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere online. Maybe it'll start showing up in a month or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmy View Post
Ever think about the gnu park pickle? I think that is one kick-ass freestyle board with loads of pop and jibbing ability, but still can hold pretty well on the rest of the mountain...maybe they should rename it to the mountain mango i didnt think of that one, but I'd like to imagine I was only a second away. I have heard about the mod rocker, and that it has an okay pop. Hope this post did not annoy you. Happy Riding.
I looked at the Park Pickle for a minute, but it seems like it's geared more towards 'park' riding. That's my only hesitancy.
gunner252 is offline   Reply With Quote