Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Toughmudder!!
Thread: Toughmudder!!
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseline6 View Post
This may be a bit of a rant but just something I find funny. Every time I see a video or hear someone talking about how hard it is and how they crawled into a tube. I feel like their next story is going to be them telling me they risked their life Ziplining (lol). Im going to laugh when one of these competitions gets added to Xgames and it becomes the next level of EXTREME!. Anybody else notice this? I realize a few people on here may have done these but in Arizona everyone that does these is like "DUDE I HAD TO CLIMB MONKEY BARS OVER A POOL OF WATER at 7000 ELEVATION!!" In arizona there is one of these stupid cometitions every other week and hearding ppl talk about how intense it was is funny. To generalize my point from a fitness perspective. Snowboarding is much harder and requires allot more conditioning/athletesism.
Just gonna say it, but have you ever actually done one? I mean shit it's 10 miles...while you're soaked and dirty and doing tons of other physical obstacles, like you said monkey bars or crawling over a wall e.c.t. Go out and run 10 miles right now, after rolling around in a muddy creek, then add all of that shit to your run. I haven't done one...but it certainly doesn't look easy. It would be fun for sure though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote