Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Toughmudder!!
Thread: Toughmudder!!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

You could basically do any one of those races in your living room, on your treadmill. Every hour or so you run into the backyard & roll in the dirt, then back to the treadmill.
Or you could make it super extreme, by gluing rocks & sticks to the treadmill, maybe some moss.

What could be more dangerous than setting up the hose to run water on that bad boy, crank up the incline. Fuck I'm startin' to gasp for air just thinkin' about it.

That is fuckin' crazy EXTREME, I bet your brothers uncle's friend couldn't do that.

Everyone on this fucking planet could do this race, we were born to run.
It is not a skill, & it's not extreme, it's as natural as breathing.
To be a real extreme athlete you need to do more than just run, in a straight line, a circle or real far.

It's only running, you don't need skills, talent, super fast reflexes or the ability to make life or death decisions in the blink of an eye. You put one foot in front of the other, you learned that before you were 2.

The only reason why everyone thinks it's so difficult is because we've all become soft & lazy.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote