Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Anything as comfy as the discontinued Burton P1's???
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 03:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
boomin33

Default Anything as comfy as the discontinued Burton P1's???

I'm getting geared up for my next Season... Going for season #2 in Val Thorens.

I've tried a few different pairs of bindings over the years and am probably sitting on 4 decent pairs at the moment.

As of yet, only 1 pair offer me pure comfort & all the performance I seem to need. Did I happen to mention I've never had an achy foot problem with the Burton P1's.

all others Ive tried over the years: SIMS, Burton P60s, Burton Missions, Drakes, Solomans all seem to give me a bit of a bone ache in my feet when I crank them down to a a nice snug level. Granted the Missions are pretty low end.

Soo... with P1's being a bit dated and harder to get a hold of on Ebay..

What else compares?? Was thinking about getting some 'Trendy' UNION bindings.. but will be pissed off to drop a couple hundred quid on yet another set of binders that dissappoint. After buying hype too many times in the past, figured I'd ask the professionals

Can anyone relate to what I'm saying here???? any suggestions???

So... I'm looking for Lightweight, somewhat Flexy for short board riding but strong enough to stick on for Big Mountain days , and pure comfort. price not a consideration.

I tend to ride pretty soft, flexy boots. Last season I bought and loved the Forum Tweakers.

Last edited by boomin33; 08-15-2012 at 03:52 AM.
boomin33 is offline   Reply With Quote