Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Anything as comfy as the discontinued Burton P1's???
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
phony_stark
Veteran Member

If you liked your P1s see if you can find some Prophecies...they were kind of the spiritual successor to the P1.

RE: Union, they're really good bindings. I find everything (but unbuckling the toe strap, which I just rip off) to be REALLY natural on them. I have contact pros too and what Extremo said is right, good flex laterally, responsive straight back and insanely lightweight. They work on my 149 draft and the 156 Custom I tried. I think if I'm going with friends next season and dont' know if we're dorking in the park and/or riding the whole mountain, that's the binding I'm going to use.

I still say though, if you loved your P.1s see if any shops carry the Prophecy or if they're online. The asym strap on Burtons are butter and I imagine it being air-cushioned is even more comfy.

EDIT:
Are you able to buy things in the states and have them shipped? If you can't find prophecies there, online here has a BUNCH.

Last edited by phony_stark; 08-16-2012 at 03:57 PM.
phony_stark is offline   Reply With Quote