Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Made a couple new toys today
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
I can't imagine being stuck in those bindings and eating shit, that would be horrible.

It looks cool, but don't crash, ever. ever
All right I uploaded it, & appropriately named it "Eating shit". Thanks Hobo, but it is super dark & you can't really see the gracefulness of my dive.
If you you download the video & play it on your own media player you can fuck with the brightness & then it can be seen clearly.
I had to guide my friend over the phone to be able to download it because he's useless on a pc, but he thought it was worth the effort & couldn't stop laughing as I kept hearing the splat over the phone, again & again.

Should be good for a chuckle, I did about 2 seconds after it happened, in between the groans of agony because it hurt like a son of a bitch. My hip is so sore, I have a beautiful purple lump.

While I was setting up my camera the pigs drove by all slow & put the spot light on me. Of course with all the druggies thieves & hookers around, they gotta hassle the guy standing behind the tripod, fuck I hate cops.

Put this into consideration, if that was a normal skateboard & I ollied down a set of 4 stairs onto a 4 foot landing then quickly ollied down another set of 4 stairs, that would make me a not bad skater no?

So although I ate shit, I still think that's not too bad. I would never attempt that on a regular skateboard/longboard.
I'll be making another one, I just have to learn that I need to start on the bunny hill, rather than going for something more advanced right away.
But that probably won't happen, bunny hills suck.

Laugh it up bitches https://vimeo.com/47643689

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote