Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - aGNARchy Review Requests
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #93 (permalink)
david_z
Official SBF Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry06x View Post
Be cool if you tested the academy propaganda RC. Its not really reverse more flat with a slightly raised tip and tail. Its alot like the Ride kink but a touch stiffer with better edge hold in my opinion. I love mine and don't ever get the chance to demo things so it'd be cool to see how it stacks up to other boards in its class.
Definitely would be cool to ride & review a lot more boards unfortunately we aren't in a position where people are knocking down my door to send me boards for reviews... if I can't get my hands on a deck at a demo event it basically means I have to beg for them to send me a deck to review. Sometimes that works (Niche, Signal, Homewood, Blank and No Way!) but more often than not they never respond, or they do respond but they never follow through (I'm not naming any names but let's say there are a few on the East coast who said they were really stoked to work with us and then never followed through...)
david_z is offline   Reply With Quote