Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need Some Advice! Rome Reverb Rocker vs. Rome Postermania?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty100 View Post
Thinking about snagging one of these 2012 boards at discount before the 2013s come out. Anyone any thoughts on either? This coming season will be my 2nd year so I'm still very new to the sport. I like the idea of Rome's hybrid camber profile on the reverb rocker but also intrigued by the rocker-flat-rocker profile on the postermania. I'll be mainly riding/cruising groomers this year again at Tahoe looking to build my skills up. Last season I was at the stage of just about tackling some blue runs but nothing crazy. Any thoughts on these two boards would be appreciated. I'd also consider the 2012 Factory Rocker which is apparently the little brother to the reverb just minus the sintered base and a little softer in flex. Thanks in advance!!
You are going to love the Reverb. The Hybrid Profile will help you shine up what you learned in year one. It has incredible grip and still maintains a loose overall feel. It is a deck that will definately ease you into all of those 2nd year moves that are coming your way.
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote